If you would like to make an appointment, you can reach us by phone, fax or e-mail. We will be happy to respond to your needs.
- (713) 500-3267 - Main Number
- (713) 500-3248 - Appointments
- (832) 581-4505 - Billing: Dinah McAllister
- (713) 500-3261 - Insurance questions
- (713) 500-3056 - Prescriptions and refills
- (713) 500-3253 - Lab results, immunizations & travel medicine
- (713) 500-3253 - Managed care referrals, Radiology referrals and results
- (713) 500-3261 - Medical Records
- (713) 500-3263 - Front desk
- (713) 500-3220 - Nurse's station
For general questions and/or information, UTHealthServices@uth.tmc.edu.
For information concerning commercial contracts, please contact Laura Rooney, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, DCC, BC-ADM, Director of UT Health Services.
The University of Texas Health Services office is located on the southern edge of the Texas Medical Center (TMC), the largest medical research and educational complex in the world! Our clinic is housed in the University Center Tower building at 7000 Fannin St., Suite 1620, Houston, Texas.
Ample pay parking is available. We are located at the corner of Fannin and Pressler across the street from Metro's TMC Transit Center and adjacent to a MetroRail station.
- Monday and Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Extended Hours)
- Tuesday and Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Our Providers are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our after-hours on-call service during non-business hours.